This release includes an almost equal number of improvements and bug fixes along with three brand-new connectors.
Among the improvements for the Server, we've updated JQuery used by web UI applications to version 3.6.4 and improved the metadata cache performance for OData. As for bug fixes, most importantly, we've fixed the duplicate column error in the UTILS.upsert procedure and a nasty bug causing the JsonToXML parsing to escape umlauts in values. We've also resolved the issue causing the replication jobs to fail sometimes with the "Could not free space for pending write" error and fixed the handling of quotes in encrypted password properties.
The Studio has got a handy improvement: now a query used by the Job History tab queries the search phrase not only in the details field, but in the jobdescr field as well.
And last but not least, we've added three brand-new connectors: Freshcaller, Freshchat, and Retailads. We've also fixed a bug affecting the Facebook connector and causing the 'Unable to evaluate' error when calling the overall_ad_performance procedure - now everything works properly.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-8012 (Improvement): Update JQuery used by web UI applications to version 3.6.4
- DVCORE-8011 (Improvement): Deprecate and completely remove the old Web UI application
- DVCORE-7794 (Improvement): OData: improve metadata cache performance
- DVCORE-7998 (Bug Fix): Replication jobs sporadically fail with "Could not free space for pending write" assertion error
- DVCORE-7989 (Bug Fix): JsonToXML parsing escapes umlauts in values
- DVCORE-7948 (Bug Fix): Duplicate columns error in UTILS.upsert
- DVCORE-7944 (Bug Fix): Wrong handling of quotes in encrypted password properties
- DVCORE-7942 (Improvement): Data Virtuality Studio: enable the "Job History" tab search by job description
- SQL-595 (New Feature): Freshcaller: create connector
- SQL-594 (New Feature): Freshchat: create connector
- SQL-382 (New Feature): Retailads: create connector
- SQL-404 (Bug Fix): Facebook: an 'Unable to evaluate' error when calling the overall_ad_performance procedure
Please sign in to leave a comment.