This release includes new features for both the Server and Studio, two improvements and three bug fixes for the Server, and a bunch of new connectors as well as improvements and bug fixes for the existing ones.
On the Server side, we've enabled cross-database joins for Snowflake and Microsoft SQL Server. One important change is that the default for the SupportsFullOuterJoins and SupportsOrderByString properties has been set to TRUE. Another improvement is that the Server now supports reading from Parquet files. Please note that the Apache Parquet connection does not use the 'parquet' CLITemplate anymore; for more information, please refer to our documentation.
Also, we've updated the embedded JDK in the Server and Studio to version 11.0.19+7, and the Studio also got a new OData wizard.
As for bug fixes, we've fixed two bugs affecting the CREATE OR REPLACE query with $NOFAIL option: one causing the second run of such a query on a non-existing schema to result in an incorrect warning and another preventing the object from being recreated if existing object is in failed state and the new definition is identical to the old one. Another bug resolved as part of this release concerns LDAP Authentication: members of the defaultAdminGroup couldn't edit entries in "SYSADMIN.SystemProperties" created by other users. Now all works well.
Speaking of the connectors, we've created five ones: for App Store Connect, 3PL, ShipWise, Chrome UX Report, and Bing Webmaster Tools. Of the previously existing connectors, Amazon Selling Partner got three improvements and two bug fixes. We've reduced throttling between Orders calls; updated the default values of the days_redownload and minimum_backward parameters of Report_FBAAmazonFulfilledShipments and Report_SalesandTrafficBusiness reports; and updated the getItemOffersBatch and getListingOffersBatch reports. Also, we've fixed the bug causing the Report_FlatFileV2Settlement procedure to throw errors due to an incorrect data type casting and another bug resulting in duplicate records not being removed while retrieving item offers. For the Google Analytics Pipes connector, we've improved the usability of the profile selector, and for the Linnworks connector, the StockChannelsku procedure will now perform a full data load instead of incremental.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7912 (New Feature): Enable cross-database joins for Snowflake and SQL Server
- DVCORE-7994 (Improvement): Update embedded JDK in Data Virtuality Server and Studio to version 11.0.19+7
- DVCORE-6707 (Improvement): Allow reading from Parquet files
- DVCORE-7982 (Bug Fix): Second run of a CREATE OR REPLACE query with $NOFAIL option on a non-existing schema results in an incorrect warning
- DVCORE-7981 (Bug Fix): Object is not recreated by CREATE OR REPLACE with $NOFAIL option if existing object is in failed state and the new definition is identical to the old one
- DVCORE-7958 (Bug Fix): LDAP Authentication: members of the defaultAdminGroup cannot edit entries in "SYSADMIN.SystemProperties" created by other users - part 2
- DVCORE-8022 (New Feature): Add an OData wizard
- SQL-456 (New Feature): App Store Connect: create a connector
- SQL-405 (New Feature): 3PL: create a connector
- SQL-392 (New Feature): ShipWise: create a connector
- SQL-347 (New Feature): Chrome UX Report : create a connector
- SQL-280 (New Feature): Bing Webmaster Tools: create a connector
- SQL-699 (Improvement): Microsoft Excel Online: add support for connecting with bearer token instead of refresh token
- SQL-691 (Improvement): Amazon Selling Partner: reduce throttling between Orders calls
- SQL-678 (Improvement): Amazon Selling Partner: update the default values of days_redownload and minimum_backward parameters of Report_FBAAmazonFulfilledShipments and Report_SalesandTrafficBusiness reports
- SQL-653 (Improvement): Amazon Selling Partner: update getItemOffersBatch and getListingOffersBatch reports
- SQL-455 (Improvement): Google Analytics Pipes: improve the usability of the profile selector
- SQL-696 (Bug Fix): Linnworks: StockChannelsku procedure loads data incrementally instead of doing a full load
- SQL-672 (Bug Fix): Amazon Selling Partner: Report_FlatFileV2Settlement procedure throws errors due to an incorrect data type casting
- SQL-644 (Bug Fix): Amazon Selling Partner: duplicate records are not removed while retrieving item offers
Please sign in to leave a comment.