This small, but important release includes several new features, a bunch of improvements, and some bug fixes, mostly for the connectors.
The Server now has an all-new Google Analytics Data connector, and we've fixed a bug affecting OData V4 which caused data source creation to fail for Microsoft Dataverse.
The Studio is now equipped with an OData V2 wizard.
The Exporter has received a fix for a bug causing the help message to list username and password as required parameters if OAUTH or OpenID is used.
The connectors are really at the heart of this release. For the newly added Google Analytics Data API support, we've created procedures to simplify data extraction. The already existing Walmart connector has got new pipe templates and best practice templates, credentials validation for the connector initialization process, and an update to support the new version of the API. We've also fixed two bugs - one causing the report_Reconciliation_Sync report to fail with "Could not find acceptable representation" and another resulting in the Orders procedure returning partial data. Now all is well.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7928 (New Feature): Google Analytics Data: create a connector for the Google Analytics Data API
- DVCORE-8057 (Bug Fix): OData V4: data source creation fails for Microsoft Dataverse
- DVCORE-8059 (New Feature): add an OData V2 wizard
- DVCORE-8003 (Bug Fix): username and password are mentioned as required parameters in the help message
- SQL-683 (New Feature): Google Analytics Data API: create procedures to simplify data extraction
- SQL-328 ((New Feature): Walmart Marketplace Pipes: create pipe templates
- SQL-721 (Improvement): Walmart: add credentials validation to connector initialization process
- SQL-687 (Improvement): Walmart: create best practice templates
- SQL-372 (Improvement): Walmart Marketplace: update Walmart connector due to changes in its API
- SQL-709 (Bug Fix): Walmart: report_Reconciliation_Sync report fails with "Could not find acceptable representation"
- SQL-606 (Bug Fix): Walmart Marketplace: Orders procedure returns partial data
Please sign in to leave a comment.