LDWH 2.0.44 released
Despite the shorter release cycle due to Easter holidays, LDWH 2.0.44 brings again some small improvements.
Our MS SQL Server Connector now supports dynamic ports. If your SQL Server uses a dynamic port, (instead of the default port 1433), up to now you had to manually adjust the data source after every port change. From now on, you can omit the port in the data source settings. The MS SQL Server driver will then automatically determine the current port. However, Microsoft recommends setting the port in case it is static to prevent an additional round trip to the SQL Server.
- DVCORE-5510 (Improvement): Make passive mode set by default in FTP data source wizard
- DVCORE-4129: Google Analytics Query Builder produces invalid SQL for custom dimensions
- DVCORE-5101 (Improvement): Make Microsoft SQL Server CLI template support dynamic port allocation. Please execute SYSADMIN.resetCliTemplates() after update.
- DVCORE-5507: FTP connector: connector procedures change the current directory and all subsequent calls use it instead of the root or the one specified by "remoteDirectory" property
- DVCORE-5490: FTP connector: "listFiles" and other procedures return no results for some of the metadata formats returned by FTP server
- DVCORE-5468 (Improvement): Add an option to empty physical table inside UTILS.prepareTargetTable procedure
- DVCORE-5484: XML parser is unable to handle xsi:nil attribute correctly and throws errors
- DVCORE-5355: The procedure "importView" used in a native call to a DataVirtuality data source fails with ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. The DataVirtuality JDBC driver was modified within this fix. Please update JDBC drivers used by third party clients accordingly.
- DVCORE-5279: XmlTable function returns incorrect results when used with variables
- DVCORE-5125: Views and procedures get FAILED state if order of importing was incorrect and same aliases as view/procedure names were used
Please sign in to leave a comment.