This release consists mainly of small changes, such as improving the MySQL data source wizard by adding additional validations and explicitly mentioning MySQL/PostgreSQL derivatives like AWS Aurora. If you have been connecting to AWS Aurora before by using the regular MySQL/PostgreSQL connector, you can continue doing so, since the actual driver didn't change.
- DVCORE-5205: add the non-empty validation on Schema in MySQL data source wizard
- DVCORE-5123: add support for AWS Aurora PostgreSQL and MySQL editions
- DVCORE-5237: Create a procedure for BigQuery detection
- DVCORE-5520: DataVirtuality Exporter: include an option to purge the system before importing
- DVCORE-4942: Adapt JBoss scripts to work with bundled JDK
- DVCORE-5533: A module dependency for OBJECTTABLE is missing
Please sign in to leave a comment.