LDWH 2.0.46 released
Our latest release includes a few new features as well as adjustments that are worth to highlight:
- DataVirtuality Synchronization: We introduced a new feature to synchronize changes from one DataVirtuality instance to another (e.g. a test/development instance). Find out more in a dedicated post.
Additional hashing functions: Besides MD5 there are now additional functions for SHA-1 and SHA-2 (256/512 bits). The functions return a binary result. To format the result as HEX you can combine it with the to_chars function:
SELECT to_chars(sha2_512('plaintext input'), 'HEX')
- Oracle just launched their new Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud last month and you can now connect to it with DataVirtuality. If you are on the lookout for an elastic DWH platform, check out Oracle's product page.
- Salesforce recently changed the login URL which required a workaround. This workaround is no longer needed with this version.
You can find the full changelog below:
DVCORE-5536 (New Feature): Add DataVirtuality Synchronization Tool
DVCORE-5546 (Improvement): Sort the data sources and schemas in all wizards alphabetically in ascending order
DVCORE-5369: NullPointerException on double-clicking on a procedure or table under certain circumstances
- DVCORE-5558: Salesforce: Invalid authorization path is used for creation of Salesforce data sources
- DVCORE-5523 (New Feature): Add support for Oracle ADWC
- DVCORE-5427 (New Feature) DataVirtuality Synchronization Tool: Re-run invalid recommended optimizations
- DVCORE-5530 (New Feature): Create a SHA1, SHA2 256 and SHA2 512 SQL functions
- DVCORE-4883 (Improvement): Enable unlimited strength ciphers in embedded JDK
- DVCORE-5522: Sequences containing only one element are not accepted as arrays in XMLTABLE
- DVCORE-5260: LEFT JOIN returns incorrect results on specific data and list of columns in projection when used in the SELECT/INSERT INTO query and cannot be completely pushed down
- DVCORE-5390: Using JsonToXml function in a lateral JOIN results into ParsingException
- DVCORE-5442: Query gets stuck in PARSING state for a long time and has incorrect query plan in case of complex dependencies even if all used objects are materialized
Please sign in to leave a comment.