LDWH 2.0.48 released: AdWords update, IBM Netezza
Version 2.0.48 brings some important updates on the Studio, connector and backend side.
The Studio was updated to the latest Eclipse platform for an overall better user experience, including several bug fixes, performance and stability improvements.
On the connector side we updated the AdWords API to v201802. All customers using AdWords will be contacted in the next days to update their installation. A new connector was developed for IBM Netezza which can now be connected as a data source. For Salesforce we increased the default batch size for better performance when loading large data sets.
The backend also received a number of improvements, introducing unique names for jobs and schedules, as well as further reducing the number of internal queries getting sent to the configuration database.
- DVCORE-5364 (Improvement): Update Eclipse RCP to 4.7
- DVCORE-5656 (Improvement): add a file dialog for uploading a wallet in Oracle ADWC wizards
- DVCORE-5654 (Improvement): make the headers of the columns get copied as well on choosing "Copy the whole Resultset to a clipboard"
- DVCORE-5564 (Improvement): Data Virtuality Synchronization Tool: improve confirmation dialog
- DVCORE-5436 Improvement AdWords: migrate to v201802 AdWords API version
- DVCORE-4975 Improvement Add support for Netezza as data source in DataVirtuality
- DVCORE-5551 Improvement Make the chunk size configurable for Salesforce data sources and set default value to 100000
- DVCORE-5610 (Improvement): Add unique names for schedules
- DVCORE-4943 (Improvement): Add unique names for all jobs
- DVCORE-5576 (Improvement): Improve performance on deletion of schedule tracking records
- DVCORE-5570 (Improvement): Further performance improvements on handling of schedule tracking records
- DVCORE-5467 (Improvement): Improve deletion of BigQuery tables in UTILS.cleanTable procedure
- DVCORE-5660: DataVirtuality Synchronization Tool: view and procedure with same name cannot be distinguished
- DVCORE-5552: Incorrect aggregate function result in case of cross data source joins
- DVCORE-4978: TIMESTAMPADD and TIMESTAMPDIFF functions are not pushed down to Netezza
- DVCORE-4709: Jobs and schedules loose their dependencies after being edited in DataVirtuality Studio
Please sign in to leave a comment.