This is a relatively small release, but it includes a new feature for the Studio, a number of improvements for the connectors, and several bugfixes for the Server. The Studio now supports JDBC SQL warnings, the interface received two improvements, and an obsolete ODBC wizard has been cleaned out. As for the connectors, the Adobe Analytics connector now formats given OBJECT properly as a DATE, the Google Analytics connector has learned to expose the parameter to submit segments to procedures, and we have a new LiveChat connector.
As for the Server, we have fixed several bugs, and now, among other things, the JSONTOXML function correctly escapes special characters.
And here's the full list of tasks in this release:
- DVCORE-6883 (New Feature): add support for JDBC SQL warnings
- Information about previous warnings in query and job execution will be removed during the update.
- DVCORE-7091 (Improvement): improve minimal column width and add a tooltip
- DVCORE-7067 (Improvement): make the "Change tab name" field contain the current tab name
- DVCORE-7378 (Bug): the generic ODBC wizard is obsolete and must be removed
- SQL-357 (Improvement): Google Analytics: expose the parameter to submit segments to procedures
- SQL-330 (Improvement): LiveChat: create LiveChat connector
- SQL-366 (Bug): Adobe Analytics: connector cannot format given OBJECT as a DATE
- DVCORE-7375 (Bug): Snowflake: COUNT function combined with DISTINCT and OVER is not pushed down
- DVCORE-7374 (Bug): JSONTOXML function produces incorrect results by doing a double escaping of special symbols
- DVCORE-7363 (Bug): Setting the default XmlNamespace results in error
- DVCORE-7327 (Bug): STRING data type size is ignored when a column in a view is accessed over JDBC
- DVCORE-7273 (Bug): Several chained schedules having the same base job but different conditions in chainString get triggered if any of conditions is fulfilled
- DVCORE-6994 (Bug): The server updates the "dv__dynamic_models" table in configuration database on each data source query
Please sign in to leave a comment.