This release contains several improvements and bugfixes. Most importantly, we have fixed a bug with JDBC driver causing problems with running the EXPLAIN query and getting query plan or data lineage for any query. Several fixes and improvements make working with the Web Business Data Shop easier: the Exporter's purge option now works properly and unpublishes deleted items, and the Exporter no longer exports attributes and data for deleted objects. And the Studio will now alert you when an item there is published or unpublished.
Speaking of the Studio, among other things, it will now show a relevant message if a user doesn't have enough permissions for export, and display a special icon if the analytical storage is unavailable. Another nice usability improvement is that the right-click menus now include the 'Copy name' option.
Here's the full list of tasks included in this release:
- DVCORE-7373 (Improvement): add a "Copy name" menu item to right-click menus
- DVCORE-7372 (Improvement): show an alert when an item is published or unpublished in the Web Business Data Shop
- DVCORE-5534 (Improvement): add an icon indicating that analytical storage is not available
- DVCORE-7391 (Bug): incompatible version of Data Virtuality JDBC driver is used by the Studio
- DVCORE-7343 (Bug): export fails with NullPointerException when user has not enough permissions
- DVCORE-7320 (Bug): tab spacing cannot be used in job titles
- DVCORE-7081 (Bug): it is impossible to kill multiple sessions in the "Queries" tab
- DVCORE-5927 (Bug): data source icon is not updated when the data source changes its status upon refresh
- DVCORE-5419 (Bug): data source remains in failed state after successful refresh
- DVCORE-7158 (Improvement): omit attributes and Web Business Data Shop data related to deleted objects
- DVCORE-6874 (Improvement): optimize the generated script by moving SMTP settings, global job notifications, users, roles, and permissions into separate blocks
- DVCORE-7225 (Bug): the checkbox in the "Attributes" tab of the "Export wizard" is uncheckable when no attributes are present
- DVCORE-6875 (Bug): data sources do not get unpublished from Web Business Data Shop when the purge option is selected
- DVCORE-7140 (Improvement): enable usage of native updates in UPSERT procedure to improve its performance
- DVCORE-7368 (Bug): Getting data from SYSADMIN.Connections table generates unnecessary load on the management subsystem of the server
- DVCORE-7071 (Bug): SYSADMIN.updateSchedule procedure changes chainString parameter to NULL if this parameter is not set in a procedure call
- DVCORE-6082 (Improvement): remove system jobs from secondary virtual databases
- The functionality of system jobs in secondary VDBs has been delegated to respective jobs in master VDB
- DVCORE-6610 (Improvement): Implement getCatalog and getSchemas procedures for JDBC connectors. SYSADMIN.getCatalogs and SYSADMIN.getSchemas are only supported for Google BigQuery, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake, SQL Server
Please sign in to leave a comment.