This release is mostly about the Data Virtuality Server: we have implemented several improvements and fixed several bugs. Two most important improvements concern the performance of JBoss loggers and ODBC connections. As for bugfixes, two nasty bugs have been eliminated. Previously, LEFT JOIN between SYSLOG.JobLogs and SYSLOG.ScheduleJobHistory had returned nothing after clearing the SYSLOG.ScheduleJobHistory, and now it works properly. Queries with several UNION ALL and a procedure will also now return a correct result set.
And we have also fixed a bug in the Studio when the Job History showed duplicate entries.
Here's the list of all tasks in this release:
- DVCORE-7408 (Improvement): Improve performance of JBoss loggers
- DVCORE-7407 (Improvement): Further improve the ODBC connection performance
- DVCORE-7386 (Improvement): Oracle ADWC: improve connection creation by allowing to set the path to the wallet directly in SYSADMIN.createConnection procedure call
- DVCORE-7274 (Improvement): Create a history table for SSHKeyPairs
- DVCORE-7409 (Bug): LEFT JOIN between SYSLOG.JobLogs and SYSLOG.ScheduleJobHistory returns nothing after clearing the SYSLOG.ScheduleJobHistory
- DVCORE-7403 (Bug): A query with several UNION ALL and procedure returns wrong result set
- DVCORE-7300 (Bug): Generic JDBC: setting a value with a semicolon for the "connection-url" connection property results in an error
- DVCORE-6330 (Bug): SQL Server: SELECT from a table containing SQL_VARIANT columns fails with error "Variant data type is not supported"
- DVCORE-6151 (Bug): Parallel runs of the same job lead to an incorrect job status in SYSADMIN.ScheduleJobs system table
- DVCORE-7351 (Improvement): improve the message shown when the license has expired
- DVCORE-7406 (Bug): duplicate entries in Job History
- SQL-376 (Bug): Amazon Advertising: "Brands_Report" procedure fails with an "Invalid script" error
Please sign in to leave a comment.