This release brings quite a lot of improvements and bugfixes, and - most importantly - a major new feature: Azure Table connector.
The improvements are mostly about internal JDBC drivers - the drivers for PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, and Snowflake have been updated to the latest versions. And we didn't forget to care about our own JDBC driver: we've fixed the bug where getting IS_GENERATEDCOLUMN value from column metadata via Data Virtuality JDBC driver failed with IndexOutOfBoundsException.
Here's the list of all tasks included in this release:
- DVCORE-7381 (New Feature) Azure Table: create a connector
- DVCORE-7418 (Improvement): PostgreSQL: update the JDBC driver from 42.2.9 to version 42.2.20
- DVCORE-7416 (Improvement): SQL Server: update the JDBC driver to version 9.2.1.jre11
- DVCORE-7376 (Improvement): Snowflake: update the JDBC driver from 3.12.10 to 3.13.3 version
- DVCORE-7430 (Bug): Query containing LIKE with ESCAPE on "TableName" column of "SYS.Columns" table fails if pattern ends with 'Z' or a wildcard following it
- DVCORE-7424 (Bug): Getting IS_GENERATEDCOLUMN value from column metadata via Data Virtuality JDBC driver fails with IndexOutOfBoundsException
- DVCORE-7411 (Bug): Running a disabled job creates an EDIT entry in SYSLOG.SchedulerJobHistory
- DVCORE-7397 (Bug): SQL Server: SYSADMIN.getSchemas procedure handles diacritics incorrectly
- DVCORE-7388 (Bug): Unencrypted ODBC connections are allowed to the SSL port
- DVCORE-7334 (Bug): 'NULL', '' and ' ' string values are converted to TRUE when trying to insert into BOOLEAN columns
- DVCORE-7305 (Bug): "Clean stale replicator tables" task does not drop obsolete tables if the source object did not exist on server restart or during the import of the corresponding recommended optimization
- DVCORE-7264 (Bug): Oracle: connection validation query is ignored
- DVCORE-7249 (Bug): Snowflake: some dependencies are missing for JDBC driver causing errors in the server log
- DVCORE-7429 (New Feature): add support for Azure Table connector
- DVCORE-7421 (Bug): Data Virtuality Studio: a "Schema does not exist" message is shown after renaming a schema if the new name had been used previously by another object
- DVCORE-7396 (Bug): multiple errors appear when trying to edit an Exasol data source
- DVCORE-7413 (Bug): running exporter on Linux from a non-working directory fails
- SQL-119 (Improvement): Google Sheets: add a possibility to export a table to a spreadsheet and change authentication security type
Please sign in to leave a comment.