Version 2.0.50 extends the existing MySQL connector to now also support the most recent MySQL 8. Before upgrading your MySQL data sources to version 8, please update to this release in order to maintain compatibility.
We also concentrated on improving a large number of issues with the FTP/SFTP/SCP connector, making the behavior more consistent with other file-based connectors.
- DVCORE-5608 (Improvement): dynamically read list of S3 regions from DataVirtuality Server
- DVCORE-4966 (Improvement): make translator name configurable in "Add data source" wizard for Generic JDBC
- DVCORE-4826 (Improvement): rename "Copy over source" tab and some of its labels in "Create new replication job" dialog
- DVCORE-4714 (Improvement): add comments to procedure calls generated by autocompletion and double-clicking of procedure
- DVCORE-3565 (Improvement): allow to configure order of columns on creation of multicolumn index in 'Recommended indexes and options'
- DVCORE-5050: the "Indexes" tab of a source table shows only non-unique indexes
- DVCORE-5717 (Improvement): Improve the rewriting of CONCAT2 function when pushed down to Oracle
- DVCORE-5700 (Improvement): Make MySQL connector compatible with MySQL 8
- DVCORE-5637 (Improvement): SFTP connector: decompress files from the buffer and do not save to disk
- DVCORE-3154 (Improvement): Update H2 binaries
- DVCORE-5547 S3 connector: listFiles returns an empty result when pattern is specified
- DVCORE-5505 FTP connector: listFiles, getFiles and getTextFiles procedures do not return errors in case requested folder does not exist
- DVCORE-5504 FTP connector: procedures start to return nothing after '/*/' pattern is used in previous call
- DVCORE-3695 SCP connector: deleteFiles procedure does not throw error on attempt to delete a non-existing file
- DVCORE-5744 (Improvement): Extend support of cipher strength to TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 for the embedded JDK
- DVCORE-5731 (Improvement): Decrease log level from ERROR to INFO when the target table of DROP TABLE IF EXISTS command does not exist
- DVCORE-5720 (Improvement): Add c3p0 library as a separate module
- DVCORE-5607 (Improvement): Delete ".undeployed" files from deployments folder on server startup
- DVCORE-5735: Jobs created with ONCE_AND_REMOVE schedule are not deleted
Please sign in to leave a comment.