In the last planned release for 2018, we again focused on improving existing functionality. The Studio's dependency graph is now resizable to better accommodate different sizes of view/procedure definitions. Overall, it should be a smoother experience now to use the dependency graph.
A few versions back, we added a job timeout feature, allowing to configure timeouts on a per-job basis or globally. Previously, these timeouts were only configurable by calling the respective SYSADMIN procedures. Now you can also configure the timeouts in the Studio when creating/editing a job.
- DVCORE-5916 (Improvement): Allow resizing of the dependency graph window
- DVCORE-5600 (Improvement): Add a possibility to configure global and job-specific job timeouts
- DVCORE-4716 (Improvement): Preserve the size of "Details" panel on selection change in the dependency graph view
- DVCORE-6058: A NullPointerException is thrown when a file was opened and later deleted
- DVCORE-6046: Synchronization Tool: NullPointerException is thrown on syncing of CopyOverSourceTable job
- DVCORE-5777: SAP translator: Errors caused by wrongly configured extracts in Theobald Xtract Universal are not handled properly
- DVCORE-4897: An exception is thrown when a BigQuery table cannot be found
- DVCORE-5753 (Improvement): Improve performance of ODBC client column metadata query
- DVCORE-6017: Incorrect parsing of XML with XmlTable when using root() function
Please sign in to leave a comment.