This version finally updates our PostgreSQL connector to the latest JDBC driver. This means that all current stable releases of PostgreSQL are now supported by the connector, including PostgreSQL 11.
The Google Ads connector also received an update to the latest API version v201809.
In the Studio, we improved the handling of query plans. Extremely large query plans will not be shown in the Studio's query log anymore to prevent negative performance impacts. It is also now possible to save query plans as a PNG file.
- DVCORE-5875 (Improvement): Limit the size of hints in the query history tab
- DVCORE-4830 (Improvement): Add the possibility to save a query plan as a PNG
- DVCORE-6136: Schema parameters fields are not updated when the schema field is edited in the Analytical Storage wizard
- DVCORE-6071 (Improvement): PostgreSQL: Add support for PostgreSQL 11
- DVCORE-5912: Google Ads: migrate to v201809 AdWords API version
- DVCORE-6126: Redshift: INSERT INTO query fails if string value ends with a backslash symbol
- DVCORE-6114: Redshift: UNION of constant strings adds trailing spaces
- DVCORE-3798: S3: Out Of Memory warnings on calling the saveFile procedure
- DVCORE-5988: Connection parameters "driver" and "driver-class" are not validated
Data Virtuality Web
- DVCORE-6043: LDAP authentication fails
- DVCORE-6113: Incremental optimization job fails if column used as a row check field contains data with single quotes
- DVCORE-6106: The server cannot start in case of faulty view present at MySQL data source and column stats present for that view in Data Virtuality Server
Please sign in to leave a comment.