A feature in the Data Virtuality Studio (that used to be present in older versions) is finally back: You can now rearrange all open tabs via drag and drop:
- DVCORE-4205 (Improvement): Make it possible to reorder open tabs
- DVCORE-5862: Rename "Find replication Job" menu item to "Find materialization Job"
- DVCORE-5998 (New Feature): Add the possibility to update the server license via web interface
- DVCORE-6172 (New Feature): Implement JSON Web Tokens authentication support
- DVCORE-6175: BufferOverflowException after changing maxStringLength property
- DVCORE-6150: SAP translator is not compatible with the latest Xtract Universal version
- DVCORE-6169: JOIN from different data sources might return incorrect aggregation result under special circumstances
- DVCORE-5383: SYSADMIN.getResourceDependencies procedure executed in parallel with other operations on views fails with "no such vertex in graph" error
- DVCORE-2569: Quick creation of multiple schedules of different types fails with "no such vertex in graph" error
- DVCORE-5188: Importing views/procedures based on other views/procedures causes incorrect and duplicate entries in history tables
Please sign in to leave a comment.