When opening a new SQL editor tab in the Data Virtuality Studio, the tab will be named "new-X", or, if it was opened from a file, the file name will be used. With this version, it will be possible to change the name by right-clicking on an SQL editor tab and selecting "Change tab name":
In release 2.1.9 we published an improved ODBC driver, that was initially only available for Windows. Now there is also an updated version of the Mac OS ODBC driver with the same improvements available. Please see our documentation for more details on how to install it.
- DVCORE-6207 (New Feature): Allow renaming SQL-editor tabs
- DVCORE-6196 (Improvement): Add "Show materializations" menu item to Data Explorer
- DVCORE-5785 (Improvement): Enable user to run a query by hitting Ctrl + Enter on the keyboard
- DVCORE-6295: Some landing pages are only accessible with local admin's account when LDAP authentication is configured
- DVCORE-6212 (Improvement): Provide a new ODBC driver for macOS
- DVCORE-6296 Excel connector: Some columns are mapped to empty string and formulas are shown as NULL
- DVCORE-6291 Data Virtuality Synchronization Tool: Fails to sync changed objects if schema name starts with a number
Please sign in to leave a comment.