In our Feature Requests section, you have the possibility to let us know about potential new features, but also about improving existing ones. Based on this feedback, we already added the functionality to rename SQL editor tabs in the Studio in the last release. Another popular request was the ability to detach tabs so that you can inspect e.g. the output of multiple queries at the same time, without having to switch between tabs. We are happy to announce that this feature is available now:
Another small improvement is that the SQL editor no longer becomes disabled while a query is running. So you can now continue editing your SQL queries while one of them is still executing.
On the connector side, we improved the Google Analytics connector by now supporting API version 4. This enables more powerful reports using metric expressions, multiple date ranges or cohort analyses (see the Google API documentation for a full list).
In addition to that, the Google Analytics connector was extended to also support the Multi-Channel Funnels Reporting API (MCF) for reporting uses cases that involve data from multiple channels.
- DVCORE-6264 (New Feature): Make tabs detachable
- DVCORE-3768 (Improvement): Allow to copy/edit SQL scripts when the SQL editor is busy on running the SQL script
- DVCORE-3958: List of autocompleted names is not updated on reconnection to the server
- DVCORE-6259: Empty space under Query History should be eliminated
- DVCORE-6251: Null pointer exception comes up when the search term is not provided
- DVCORE-6202: Tables with spaces and dots in names cannot be handled in Web UI
- DVCORE-6035 (Improvement): Add support for Google Analytics Reporting V4
- DVCORE-2325 (New Feature): Add support of Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels Reporting API
- DVCORE-6335 (Improvement): Add TLSv1.2 support for MongoDB and FTP connectors
- DVCORE-6332 (Improvement): Redshift and Snowflake: add a translator property that creates a static bucket if it does not exist
- DVCORE-5901 (Improvement): Update Vertica driver to v9.2
- DVCORE-6348: Inserting long DOUBLE values into MS SQL fails with an error
- DVCORE-6340: MS SQL FLOAT data type is replicated to Oracle as DOUBLE instead of BINARY_DOUBLE
- DVCORE-6328: LOCATE function in Snowflake data source fails for position greater then one
- DVCORE-6111 (Improvement): Make it possible to disable jobs
- DVCORE-4916 (Improvement): Data Virtuality Exporter: allow to export SSH tunnels
- DVCORE-6268: Connect-dv-role is missing a SYSADMIN.getServerVersion() permission
- DVCORE-6173: Proxy password in SYSADMIN_VDB.SSHTunnel table is not encrypted
- DVCORE-5795: Procedure does not get executed and does not fail when comment and variable declaration are present
- DVCORE-5199: SELECT INTO command fails when the target data source is refreshed in parallel
- DVCORE-4900: Running several refreshes of the same data source in parallel leads to metadata corruption and server unavailability
Please sign in to leave a comment.