In this release, we improved string manipulation capabilities by adding support for the REGEXP_REPLACE function, which was also a request coming from the community via our Feature Requests section. The function can help you for data cleansing purposes, e.g. if you wish to remove certain substrings. Here is an example that will remove all digits from the given string:
-- returns ABCxyz
The second parameter accepts a regular expression which makes it more powerful than the already existing REPLACE function. Please see our documentation for me details on the parameters.
- DVCORE-6363 (Improvement): Snowflake connector: Add importer.catalog as default data source parameter in the wizard
- DVCORE-6351 (Improvement): FTP connector: add connection timeout parameter
- DVCORE-5768 (Improvement): Implement REGEXP_REPLACE function
- DVCORE-6371 (Improvement): Update Java memory configuration in Data Virtuality Server
- DVCORE-6377: Certificate-based authentication fails
- DVCORE-6331: LDAP authentication: usernames with special characters cannot be used in java.naming.security.principal property of LDAP config
- DVCORE-6372: When selecting from views based on full outer joins, NOT NULL in WHERE clause returns NULL
- DVCORE-6380: The cache of patterns is not synchronized and exceeds its maximum size
Please sign in to leave a comment.