This release improves the performance of INSERT statements on MS SQL Servers by changing the COMMIT behavior. In previous versions, multiple COMMIT statements might be sent by the DV Server while inserting large sets of data. From now on, this is reduced to only one final COMMIT at the end of the insertion to improve performance.
When connecting to a PostgreSQL data source, the driver by default chooses the SSL mode "prefer", which means that the client is requesting an encrypted connection, but not enforcing it. We are now changing this default value to "require", meaning that encryption is mandatory for better security.
- DVCORE-6358: Obscure error message when the server is unreachable while uploading a license
- DVCORE-6455 (Improvement): Set default SSL mode to "required" for PostgreSQL connections
- DVCORE-4775 (Improvement): Speed up inserting data in Microsoft SQL Server
- DVCORE-4634: Slow performance of INSERT statements into Microsoft SQL Server
- DVCORE-6489 (Improvement): Use PostgreSQL as a default configuration database
- DVCORE-6457 (Improvement): Create a FailedObjects system view
- DVCORE-5114 (Improvement): Make it possible to disable caching of the data source metadata in the configuration database
Please sign in to leave a comment.