This release brings several connector-related improvements. While we added IBM Informix as a new data source, the drivers for Amazon Redshift and Teradata were updated to incorporate the latest upstream improvements. We also extended functionalities of the BigQuery connector, now supporting the deletion of data from tables. For Microsoft Azure customers we now allow creating Azure Blob Storage data sources in the DV Studio.
- DVCORE-6616 (New Feature): Add support for Azure Blob Storage
- DVCORE-1180 (New Feature): Create Informix connector
- DVCORE-6640 (Improvement) Redshift: Update the JDBC driver to version 18.104.22.1680
- DVCORE-6443 Redshift: CLOB columns change the data type to STRING on metadata refresh
- DVCORE-6549 (Improvement) Teradata: Update the JDBC driver and improve the closing of metadata result sets
- DVCORE-6403 (Improvement) BigQuery: Implement deleting via JDBC driver
- DVCORE-6634 (Improvement) S3: Improve performance of connector procedures for the case when a single file name is passed as an argument
- DVCORE-6447 (Improvement) MySQL: Introduce a threshold on the size of the string column to be cast to CLOB in MySQL Analytical Storage
- DVCORE-6602 Azure Blob Storage: Data cannot be accessed when a folder is present in the container
- DVCORE-6509: Data transfer mode is not set to STREAM for completely pushed down JOIN queries to MySQL data sources
- DVCORE-5807: Failure when converting a result of an Oracle native query into a timestamp
- DVCORE-6617: LDAP authentication: There is a considerable delay upon login
- DVCORE-6253: Value of JAVA_OPTS variable specified in operating system overrides the memory settings specified in startup scripts
Please sign in to leave a comment.