This release includes various small improvements in DV Web and Studio, as well as JDBC drivers for Vertica and Snowflake being updated to their latest upstream version.
- DVCORE-6671 (Improvement): Improve a warning message upon editing a definition
- DVCORE-6669 (Improvement): Focus on the search field for "Add data source" wizard
- DVCORE-6668 (Improvement): Remove the "Find optimized queries" item from the rightclick menu of the "Optimizations" tab
- DVCORE-6665 (Improvement): Remove unnecessary parameters from kdb+ "Add datasource" wizard defaults
- DVCORE-6627 (Improvement): Allow setting Undo/Redo command history size from the preferences
- DVCORE-5867 (Improvement): Add a button to copy the contents of the 'source data preview' to the clipboard in XML/JSON/CSV wizard
- DVCORE-6667 (Improvement): Vertica: Update JDBC driver to version 9.3.0
- DVCORE-6325 (Improvement): Snowflake: Update JDBC driver to version 3.6.24
- DVCORE-6664 (Improvement): kdb+: Make user name an optional parameter
- DVCORE-6663: kdb+: Creation of data source without importer.tableNamePattern parameter set fails with NullPointerException
- DVCORE-6482: S3 connector: Saving data with diacritics fails
- DVCORE-5870 (Improvement): Rename 'TLS' option of SMTP settings to 'STARTTLS'
- DVCORE-6672: The SYSADMIN.getGeneratedColumnNames procedure modifies metadata of the object on matching it to the expected destination
- DVCORE-6649: Parsing a TIMESTAMP value from XML fails on DST transition hours
- DVCORE-6595: Data Virtuality Exporter: CopyOverSourceTable jobs are not exported correctly
Please sign in to leave a comment.