Previous releases already supported Teradata as a data source, and we now extended the support to also cover using it as analytical storage. This includes full support for replications and materializations, as well as additional performance improvements when loading metadata or pushing down functions.
- DVCORE-6767 (New Feature): Add support for Teradata as Analytical Storage
- DVCORE-6759: The data source browser of the view builder is irresponsive
- DVCORE-6378 (Improvement): Add possibility to set authSource connection property for MongoDB data source
- DVCORE-6744 (New Feature) Teradata: Add support for Teradata as Analytical Storage
- DVCORE-6623 (Improvement) Teradata: Improve the performance of metadata loading
- DVCORE-6763 Teradata: A number of functions are not pushed down
- DVCORE-6756 The maximum length of materialization tables name is too small
Please sign in to leave a comment.