Following the initial release of 2.3 last week, this release includes a few smaller improvements. Most notably the improvement of pushdown for Snowflake and Oracle data sources.
- DVCORE-6831 (Improvement): Add a message explaining why data lineage cannot be generated for certain queries in SQL Editor
- DVCORE-6835: Query is not shown in the Data Lineage tab if it was impossible to generate the lineage plan
- DVCORE-6439: The schema field is duplicated in Analytical Storage wizard
- DVCORE-6813: Oracle: Window functions are not pushed down
- DVCORE-6778: Snowflake: no pushdown for several date-time, string and encryption functions
Please sign in to leave a comment.