In this release, we updated several drivers to new API/driver versions, including LinkedIn API v2, Facebook API v5.0 and Vertica driver 9.3.1. Additionally, we now allow inserting Salesforce data omitting auto-calculated fields and improved usage of the Google Analytics v4 API.
- DVCORE-6885 (Improvement): Move the Data Virtuality Web link to the top of the landing page
- DVCORE-6843: Error and info messages are corrupted in Microsoft Edge
- DVCORE-5984 (Improvement): Change sorting of the connections list in the connection dialogue
- SQL-245 (New Feature): Create LinkedIn V2 connector
- SQL-204 (Improvement): Facebook connector: Update connector to API v5.0
- DVCORE-6854 (Improvement) Vertica: Update JDBC driver to version 9.3.1 and bundle it in Data Virtuality Server
- DVCORE-6789 (Improvement): Simplify non-distributable JDBC connector installation workflow
- DVCORE-6878: Google Analytics: It is impossible to set a value for the timeout connection property
- DVCORE-6871: Google Analytics: Filters do not work with getV4 procedure
- DVCORE-6685: Salesforce: It is impossible to omit auto-calculated columns in the INSERT INTO query
- DVCORE-6740: Using a variable named 'show' causes parsing errors
Please sign in to leave a comment.