Several connectors have been updated in this release, including Instagram (API version 6), Salesforce (UPDATE on BOOLEAN/DATE columns), Oracle (ROUND pushdown), Google Analytics (clientId dimension) and more.
- DVCORE-6250 (Improvement): Make the Editor panes toggle based on screen resolution
- DVCORE-6792 (Improvement): Add missing help sections for "Add data source" and "Add Analytical Storage" wizards
- DVCORE-6793: The Result View section of the CSV builder vanishes when resizing the builder window
- DVCORE-6624 (Improvement) Informix: Improve the performance of metadata loading
- DVCORE-6888: Salesforce: UPDATE fails or does nothing for BOOLEAN and DATE fields
- DVCORE-6817: Google Analytics: Add clientId as a dimension for V3 and V4 API
- DVCORE-6109: SFTP connector procedures do not accept an empty string as pathAndPattern parameter
- DVCORE-5685: Oracle: ROUND function is not pushed down
- SQL-252 (Improvement): Instagram: Migrate to API v6.0
- SQL-241 (Improvement): Microsoft Excel Online: Add procedures for re-initializing worksheets of selected file or files
- SQL-19: Microsoft Excel Online: Ignore broken files in initializeMetadata
- DVCORE-6904: NullPointerException is thrown when a symbol cannot be found in a materialized table after restarting the Data Virtuality Server
Please sign in to leave a comment.