In this release, we improved the integration between the Web Business Data Shop and Power BI. The Web Business Data Shop is our web-based interface for business users to browse data sets and easily open them in several 3rd party tools, like Power BI:
In older versions, the button for Power BI showed a message to download the ODBC driver and connect from within Power BI. Now, this was replaced by a file download with connection information, using Power Query M formula and the native Data Virtuality connector that has been integrated into Power BI. This allows querying data in realtime using DirectQuery. We will share more information on that connector shortly in a separate post.
- DVCORE-6571 (New Feature) Data Virtuality Admin: Implement Modular Connectors Management section
- DVCORE-6882 (Improvement) Web Business Data Shop: Implement Power BI M language download
- DVCORE-6927: Data sources cannot be browsed when the menu is expanded
- DVCORE-6926: The refresh button does not refresh the dashboard
- DVCORE-6541 (Improvement): Add some indication that the exporter wizard is being loaded
- DVCORE-6344 (Improvement): Enable the exporter to paste the exported script into a new SQL editor tab
- SQL-246 KAWO connector: extend capabilities to get data from the Douyin Platform
- DVCORE-5739 (Improvement) Oracle ADWC: implement backend support for uploading of the Oracle ADWC wallet
- DVCORE-6918: SQL Server JDBC driver version 6.4 causes problems with collations
- DVCORE-6884: DROP TABLE fails with a NullPointerException on a materialized table
- DVCORE-6362: INSERT INTO from a UNION ALL that contains an empty data set fails with a NullPointerException
Please sign in to leave a comment.