Two new connectors are added in this release. The SharePoint connector represents each SharePoint item as a separate procedure, which allows reading the item's content (similar to our Google Driver or Excel Online connectors). The customer.io connector (customer.io is a tool that helps with customer interactions) currently includes retrieving information such as customers, newsletters, campaigns and several more entities.
- DVCORE-6069 (Improvement): Update Google Analytics icons
- DVCORE-5370 (Improvement) Data Virtuality Exporter: add an option of running export script in MAINTENANCE mode
- DVCORE-6810: Wrong date in the "About" section
- DVCORE-6752: There is an empty place holder when removing the last data source
- DVCORE-5537: A typo in "Refresh data sources" dialogue
- SQL-270 (New Feature): Create customer.io connector
- SQL-266 (New Feature): Create SharePoint connector
- SQL-259 (Improvement) Survey Monkey connector: Allow incremental replications
- DVCORE-6921 (Improvement) MySQL CDC: Add support for optional metadata in TABLE_MAP_EVENT
- DVCORE-6920 MySQL CDC: ProcessLogForTable procedure fails due to a mismatching number of fields and values in the inner INSERT query
- DVCORE-6919 MySQL CDC: Replication into Snowflake via ProcessLogForTables procedure fails due to a data type mismatch
- DVCORE-6986 SQL Server: CopyLobs is enabled by default and can cause problems numbers of fields and values in the inner INSERT query
- DVCORE-6983: Column data types changed in a materialized view
Please sign in to leave a comment.