This release includes two performance improvements for large setups, speeding up the time needed to clear the historical query log, as well as shortening the time it takes to open or refresh data source in the Studio.
In the Studio, code auto-completion for calling procedures was improved. If you start typing "SELECT * FROM my_schema." you will now also see procedures being suggested:
- DVCORE-6855: Wrong error message when trying to log in with an expired/missing license
- DVCORE-6294: Incorrect error message when the server is unreachable
- DVCORE-7032: Large amount of objects can lead to delay in data source opening/refreshing
- DVCORE-7020: "Missing Analytical Storage" notification is duplicated on data source editing
- DVCORE-4735: Multi-statement files with inline comments fail when saved using non-Windows line endings
- DVCORE-6823 (Improvement): Improve automatic tab naming
- DVCORE-6808 (Improvement): Add support for Azure Synapse Analytics with Blob Storage and Managed Service Identity
- DVCORE-6139 (Improvement): Add quoting hints to expression fields of Replication and Materialization job wizards
- DVCORE-5562 (Improvement): Add a visual indication if Server is running in maintenance mode
- DVCORE-5538 (Improvement): Autocomplete procedures when typing "SELECT * FROM"
- SQL-277 New Feature EOD Historical Data connector: Create EOD Historical Data connector
- SQL-286 (Improvement) Jive connector: Add support for People and Places endpoints
- DVCORE-7053 (Improvement) Salesforce: Support querying ContentDocumentLink table
- DVCORE-6867 (Improvement) Google Ads: Support retrieving ads metadata
- DVCORE-7050 BigQuery: ClientId and ClientSecret properties are missing in the CLI template
- DVCORE-7046 PostgreSQL: Replication of GEOMETRY data type fails due to incorrect type mapping
- DVCORE-7038 Azure Synapse Analytics: Some unicode characters are filtered out in Blob upload mode
- DVCORE-6853 (Improvement) SYSADMIN.getClientSecret: Support optional suffixes
- DVCORE-7066 Cleaning up query logs is slow in certain situations
Please sign in to leave a comment.