Two popular connectors were upgraded to their latest API versions: Facebook to version 8 and Twitter to version 7.
If you are running Snowflake on Azure, there are two ways of configuring the Azure container for loading data: 1) configuring a storage integration object to delegate authentication responsibility, or 2) using a SAS token. Previously, only option 2) was supported, and we now also added support for option 1), eliminating the need to rely on SAS tokens.
The Studio's code generation wizards (Google Analytics query wizard, CSV/XML/JSON query wizard) have been updated to generate more readable code. If you weren't aware already, there are two syntaxes for calling procedures:
-- verbose syntax
CALL "demo.my_procedure"("paramter" => 'value')
-- short syntax
FROM "demo.my_procedure"("paramter" => 'value') x;;
Both syntaxes provide the same functionality and are supported for a long time already, hence the wizards will from now on use the short syntax when generating code.
- DVCORE-6949 (Improvement): Use simplified procedure call syntax in wizards
- DVCORE-5111 (Improvement): Re-read the objects from the server before the Export wizard is shown
- DVCORE-7082: It is impossible to edit a Snowflake data source with no upload mode set
- DVCORE-5545: On accidentally resizing the columns of the result-set to a width of 0, there is no chance to get it back
- DVCORE-3805: Unable to kill multiple queries
- DVCORE-7027: Slow loading of permission list
- DVCORE-6967: The export for JBoss settings strips whitespaces in values
- DVCORE-6915 (New Feature) Snowflake: Add support for inserting data via Azure Blob Storage external stage
- SQL-293 (Improvement) Twitter connector: update to API v7
- SQL-8 (Improvement) Facebook connector: update to API v8.0
- SQL-287 (Improvement) Customer.io connector: add a requestTime field to dataset stored in target_table and remove table cleanup for all procedures
- DVCORE-6922 (Improvement) MySQL CDC: allow setting custom target data source name in connector procedures
- DVCORE-7058 Importing recommended optimization with "sourceState" or "dwhState" set to NULL makes SYSADMIN.RecommendedOptimizations table unusable
- DVCORE-7056 Reimporting an INCOMPLETE materialized table having NULL value for lastModifiedTime causes some cleanup jobs to fail
Please sign in to leave a comment.