In the last release (2.3.18) we started improving many aspects of the BigQuery connector. This release continues by addressing more BigQuery issues related to pushdown, INSERT INTO/SELECT INTO, reading arrays and more.
Many details have also improved in the DV Studio. Most notably, the "Create new replication job" dialogue (see screenshot below) now supports selecting the target data source and is no longer restricted to the Analytical Storage (DWH). While it was already previously possible to replicate tables/views to any target data source by setting up the replication via SQL, it can now also be configured via the Studio.
- DVCORE-6991 (Improvement): Allow selecting the target data source in the replication dialogue
- DVCORE-6553 (Improvement): Add a new column to the Jobs tab indicating which jobs are enabled and which disabled
- DVCORE-6213 (Improvement): Show "Find materialization job" context menu item in Analytical Storage tab only for materialized tables
- DVCORE-5124 (Improvement): Add an option to the "Create view" wizard to create a view without opening the SQL Editor
- DVCORE-3772 (Improvement): Add a confirmation message on changing a user's password
- DVCORE-3010 (Improvement): Add the Studio and Server versions in the "More details" field of the error dialog
- DVCORE-7088: Amazon Aurora (MySQL Edition) edit wizard does not save data
- DVCORE-7075: It is impossible to open sub-folders in SCP/SFTP data sources if Remote Directory property is not empty
- DVCORE-7148: Job list refresh fails with a NullPointerException if a job's description was removed via a wizard
- DVCORE-7147: "move selected items to new schema" option of "Create virtual schema" wizard does not delete procedures from the old schema
- DVCORE-6237: Editing CopyOverSourceTable job recreates it instead of updating it
- SQL-333 Zendesk: Pagination is broken for tickets with a large number of comments
- SQL-301 Walmart Marketplace: Fix data type errors and add startDate parameter to Orders
- SQL-317 (Improvement) Braze: Improve procedures to support loops through lists of values
- SQL-314 (Improvement) Apple Search Ads: update the connector to support API v3
- DVCORE-6802 (Improvement) BigQuery: Add pushdown for SELECT INTO and INSERT INTO SELECT queries run within the same data source
- DVCORE-7099 BigQuery: Querying ARRAY columns results in an error
- DVCORE-6743 BigQuery: Failures to select and insert values cast or converted to a CLOB
- DVCORE-6284 BigQuery: Correlated subqueries and window functions with RANGE fail
- DVCORE-7184 BigQuery: UPSERT replication fails for DECIMAL data type
- DVCORE-7153 SQL Server: Importer.importProcedures fails with "Unknown datatype: null"
- DVCORE-5908 Web Service: Connector does not return response headers in case of errors
- DVCORE-7057 Data Virtuality Exporter: not all parameters of cleanup jobs are exported
- DVCORE-6696 Data Virtuality Exporter: CopyOverSQL jobs are not exported correctly
Please sign in to leave a comment.