As part of this release, we have added several nice improvements and fixed some bugs. Most notably, our web applications will now detect changes in the Data Virtuality Server port configuration automatically, so you can change it safely if needed.
If you use Redshift, Oracle, and SQL Server, we have good news especially for you: for Redshift, the INSERT INTO call will no longer fail in case the target table contains column with IDENTITY clause in S3 load mode, and Oracle and SQL Server, casting CLOB to String will now be pushed down correctly.
The Studio has received a handy new feature: you can now join table columns in View Builder wizard simply by Drag-&-Dropping them. Also, opening the Edit wizard will now reload job and schedule details, helping to prevent situations when users accidentally overwrite changes made by other users because they have not refreshed their tabs.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7454 (Improvement): Update web applications to automatically detect changes in Data Virtuality Server port configuration
- DVCORE-7394 (Improvement): Show an error message when SYSADMIN.getCatalogs or SYSADMIN.getSchemas are used with non-JDBC data sources
- DVCORE-6965 (Improvement): Automatically add new columns to PostgreSQL, Snowflake and BigQuery target tables during replications
- DVCORE-7461 (Bug): Redshift: INSERT INTO fails with S3 load mode if a target table contains column with IDENTITY clause
- DVCORE-7349 (Bug): Google Analytics: NullPointerException is thrown sporadically when executing V4 report
- DVCORE-7252 (Bug): Slack notification fails for several job statuses
- DVCORE-4011 (Bug): Casting CLOB to STRING is not pushed down to Oracle and SQL Server
- DVCORE-6692 (New Feature): add Drag-and-Drop functionality in View Builder wizard to join table columns
- DVCORE-7399 (Improvement): reload job and schedule details when opening the edit wizard
- DVCORE-7371 (Improvement): rename SQL Editor tab on double-click
- DVCORE-7442 (Bug): code completion sorts procedure parameters alphabetically
- DVCORE-7439 (Bug): closed detached "Data explorer" and "Help" tabs cannot be reopened
- DVCORE-5417 (Bug): long title name for a connection to Data Virtuality Server stretches the login window
- SQL-399 (Improvement): Google Analytics: allow replications for arbitrary sets of dimensions and metrics
Please sign in to leave a comment.