This release is quite small, but it brings a major improvement for the Studio with the update of the Eclipse RCP to version 2021-03 with full support of Java 11.
On the Server side we improved the security of the embedded backup job which can now be configured using SSL/31001 - we have fixed the bug causing the job to fail in this case.
We also released two bugfixes for the SAP and Snowflake connectors. For the SAP connector, we have switched to gathering the metadata via json-http-api, and regarding the Snowflake connector, we can now get data from a VARIANT column successfully.
Here are all the issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7456 (Improvement): Remove an obsolete authentication warning from the server log
- DVCORE-7435 (Bug): Backup job fails when configured to use SSL
- DVCORE-7392 (Improvement): update Eclipse RCP to the version 2021-03
- DVCORE-7294 (Bug): an exception when viewing a table with an OBJECT data type column
- DVCORE-7466 (Bug): SAP connector: unable to read data from extractions with column name style other than Code
- DVCORE-7338 (Bug): Snowflake: getting data from a VARIANT column fails
Please sign in to leave a comment.