This release consists purely of bugfixes. Most of them are for the Server, and most importantly, we have fixed two bugs with JOIN queries: one causing NullPointerException on JSONOBJECT to be used in left join and another resulting in the planner choosing cross join when cardinalities are unknown for any side of the join. Yet another bug we have fixed concerns the DSQL tool: it would use a locally installed Java if JAVA_HOME is set on the system, and would not work at all if the local Java was a Java 7. From now on, the DSQL tool will always use the embedded JDK.
Another important bugfix was for the Exporter: it has got a new java-7 option to enable it to connect to server versions that use Java 7 (this means 2.3 and below) over SSL. For the SQL Server, OrderByStringConversion no longer applies conversion pattern to projected symbols.
The Studio has also received several bugfixes. The nastiest bug caused the editor tab to stay in a running state forever if the script called a procedure with an OPTION NOFAIL passed a variable with a NULL value, but now everything works properly here.
Last but not least, we have fixed two bugs related to two of our connectors: the InventorySupply procedure for Amazon MWS and Bulk API for Salesforce are now working as they should.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7550 (Bug): DSQL tool: embedded JDK is not used if JAVA_HOME is set in the system and points to a different location
- DVCORE-7545 (Bug): CROSS JOIN is used in the query plan when cardinalities are unknown for any side of the JOIN
- DVCORE-7537 (Bug): NullPointerException on JSONOBJECT used in left join
- DVCORE-7527 (Bug): SQL Server: conversion pattern from OrderByStringConversion is applied to the items in projection
- DVCORE-7487 (Bug): UNPIVOT fails with IndexOutOfBoundsException when only part of the available columns is passed to IN list
- DVCORE-7451 (Bug): Running a query containing only comments throws a parsing error
- DVCORE-6654 (Bug): XMLTABLE hangs when NULL is used in PASSING
- DVCORE-7549 (Bug): The editor tab stays in a running state forever if the script calls a procedure with an OPTION NOFAIL that is passed a variable with a NULL value
- DVCORE-7532 (Bug): Virtual Database filter in the Query tab fails with manual input
- DVCORE-7512 (Bug): Column masking permissions created via "Set permission" context menu are created with empty string conditions
- DVCORE-7497 (Bug): Cleanup jobs' wizards lack the header and cannot be moved
- DVCORE-7535 (Bug): Some procedure calls are not equipped with OPTION NOFAIL
- DVCORE-7518 (Bug): The 2.4 exporter cannot connect to 2.3 server via SSL
- SQL-341 (Bug): Amazon MWS: InventorySupply procedure causes the error "It seems 'storage' is temporary unavailable"
- DVCORE-7533 (Bug): Salesforce: Bulk API is not used for some types of objects or when LIMIT is used
Please sign in to leave a comment.