This last release of 2021 is quite small, but nevertheless important: it brings several improvements for the Server, Studio, and connectors, some bugfixes, and a brand new Airtable connector.
Most importantly, we have updated Log4j to version 2.17.1 both for the Server and Studio. We have also improved Redshift performance by disabling multiple open executions (which in some cases led to freezing), and fixed a bug with Google Analytics when an 'Index out of bounds' exception was thrown in case of network failure.
Another small bugfix means that now you can use the reserved word "private" in quotes as a column name when creating a view. Yet another small improvement allows to open a query in a new table upon double-clicking on a procedure, view, or table.
Last but not least, on the connectors side, we proudly present a new Airtable connector and new additions to Amazon Ads: we have added the "Change History" report and new available fields to existing reports, and fixed a bug causing the Campaigns, AdGroups, Keywords, ProductAds, Portfolios procedures to fail if the profile's account type is an agency.
Finally, we wish you a happy, harmonious, and prosperous 2022!
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7631 (Improvement): Redshift: disable multiple open executions
- DVCORE-7629 (Improvement): Update Log4j to version 2.17.1
- DVCORE-7628 (Bug): Reserved word "private" in quotes cannot be used as a column name when creating a view
- DVCORE-7597 (Bug): Google Analytics: an 'Index out of bounds' exception is thrown when there is a network failure
- DVCORE-7362 (Bug): The UTILS.csvExport procedure fails if multiple columns are provided in the ORDER BY clause
- DVCORE-7614 (Improvement): add a setting that controls opening a query in a new tab when you double-click on a procedure, view or table
- DVCORE-7630 (Bug): update Log4j to version 2.17.1
- SQL-101 (New Feature): Airtable connector: create Airtable connector
- SQL-449 (Improvement): Amazon Ads: add "Change History" report and new available fields to existing reports
- SQL-350 (Bug): Amazon Ads: Campaigns, AdGroups, Keywords, ProductAds, Portfolios procedures fail if the profile's account type is an agency
Please sign in to leave a comment.