This release is quite small, but it brings some nice improvements, two bugfixes, and a new connector!
On the Server side, we have changed the default for the comparableLobs system property: it is now TRUE, which should improve performance for Power BI and Tableau. We have also fixed two nasty bugs: one causing an error when creating a data source for Salesforce using OAUth, and another causing the EXPLAIN statement on a SELECT INTO command to create unnecessary table metadata.
In the Studio, you can now edit the delimiter for all file formats in CSV query builder.
As for the Connectors, we have launched a brand-new Oktopost connector and given two improvements to our Twitter connector: it now has transactional behavior on DELETE and procedures for organic tweet insights.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-6947 (Improvement): Set default for comparableLobs system property to true
- DVCORE-7635 (Bug): Salesforce: creation of a data source using OAuth fails with NoClassDefFoundError
- DVCORE-2917 (Bug): EXPLAIN statement on a SELECT INTO command creates table metadata but it should not
- DVCORE-7615 (Improvement): make delimiter editable for all file formats in CSV query builder
- SQL-379 (New Feature): Oktopost: create Oktopost connector
- SQL-467 (Improvement): Twitter: add transactional behavior on DELETE
- SQL-453 (Improvement): Twitter: provide procedures for organic tweet insights
Please sign in to leave a comment.