Data Virtuality Platform 2.4.22: Improvements, fixes, and connector upgrades
This release brings forth several important improvements and bug fixes. The Server now includes Windows ODBC driver version 22.01 and a logger for SSH tunnels which can be used for debugging. We have also made permissions session-independent, meaning that permissions are now applied to both newly created and already existing sessions. And we have fixed several bugs affecting the Server: the TIMESTAMPDIFF and TIMESTAMPADD functions will now work correctly for Snowflake, calls to REST API are now more efficient and do not cause the OutOfMemoryException, and when a file targeted by a UTILS.csvExport procedure is used by another process, you will get the correct error message.
On the Studio side, we have changed the delimiter for tab-separated file format in the CSV query builder to the correct one, and for the Exporter, we have fixed a bug causing exporting JBoss settings from 2.4.21 to 2.4.22 to fail.
Last but not least, two connectors got nice upgrades: we have updated the Facebook connector to API v13.0 and refactored the LinkedIn connector for improved performance and compliance with the new LinkedIn APIs.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7689 (Improvement): ODBC driver: release Windows ODBC driver version 22.01
- DVCORE-7688 (Improvement): Implement a logger for SSH tunnels
- DVCORE-7538 (Improvement): Make permissions session-independent
- DVCORE-7683 (Bug Fix): Snowflake: TIMESTAMPDIFF and TIMESTAMPADD functions fail with weeks interval and return incorrect results with fractional seconds interval
- DVCORE-7663 (Bug Fix): REST API: unclear resource usage and OutOfMemoryException while requesting big amount of data
- DVCORE-7632 (Bug Fix): Wrong error message is shown when a file targeted by a UTILS.csvExport procedure is used by another process
- DVCORE-7681 (Bug Fix): wrong delimiter in the CSV query builder for tab-separated file format
- DVCORE-7702 (Bug Fix): exporting JBoss settings from 2.4.21 to 2.4.22 fails
- SQL-508 (Improvement): Facebook: update connector to API v13.0
- SQL-342 (Improvement): LinkedIn: refactor LinkedIn connector
Please sign in to leave a comment.