This small release brings forth a new feature, an improvement, and two bug fixes for the Server, as well as a brand new Tik Tok connector.
Most importantly, on the Server side, we have updated the Spring framework from version 5.2.7 to 5.2.20 (for more details, please see this announcement). The Server also has got a native connector for Google Ads API - in this API, you can retrieve performance data (metrics) for different criteria from various reports (e.g., the Keywords Performance Report or the Age Range Performance Report). To provide similar functionality in Google Ads API, each criteria report is represented by a separate resource. In the tables, all concerned resources, metrics, and segments can't be obtained simultaneously. For detailed information on the criteria metrics, please refer to Google documentation.
One of the two bug fixes concerns our REST API: now the TIMESTAMP and DATE values will no longer be returned as NULL if a single column is requested in a query. The other fixes a bug with Column Level Data Lineage: SYSADMIN.getDataLineageWithRelationsOnly call will now work correctly on a view having a column that gets a larger data type as a result of an arithmetic operation if data is retrieved from a procedure.
As for the connectors, they now include a new TikTok connector - feel free to explore it!
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7471 (New Feature): Google Ads API: create a native connector
- DVCORE-7705 (Improvement): Update Spring framework from version 5.2.7 to 5.2.20
- DVCORE-7707 (Bug Fix): Data Virtuality REST API: TIMESTAMP and DATE values are returned as NULL if a single column is requested in a query
- DVCORE-7706 (Bug Fix): Column Level Data Lineage: SYSADMIN.getDataLineageWithRelationsOnly call fails on a view having a column that gets a larger data type as a result of an arithmetic operation if data is retrieved from a procedure
- SQL-459 (New Feature): TikTok: create TikTok connector
Please sign in to leave a comment.