Data Virtuality Platform 2.4.29 and 3.0.8: Apple Search Ads connector fixes and other improvements
In this small release, we have several important improvements and fixes for the Server and quite a bunch of things done for the Apple Search Ads connector.
On the Server side, most importantly, we have fixed a bug which meant that a materialized view could not be used when the original source was unavailable. Now it can be used in such an event - please note that using a materialized view based on a data source
unavailable during server startup is only possible if the importer.skipMetadataLoadOnStartup and importer.enableMetadataCache model properties are set for the data source or the dv.enablemetadatacache and dv.refreshmetadataonstart system properties for the entire server.
We have also fixed a bug causing the backup job to fail on Linux when configured to use SSL - now everything works properly.
Lastly, an improvement for our REST API: we have added encryptedProperties for the data source creation endpoint, so the creation of data sources via API call supports the use of encrypted properties.
As for the Apple Search Ads connector, we have updated it to support OAuth and API v4 (please note that Apple Search Ads API v3 is not compatible with Apple Search Ads API v4) and fixed several bugs. From now on, reporting endpoints will not fail when a specific combination of parameters is used in a request, the Appstore_Search_Tab campaign contains the search term, and the adamId and countriesOrRegions fields are parsed correctly.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-6194 (Improvement): Data Virtuality REST API: add encryptedProperties for the data source creation endpoint
- DVCORE-7601 (Bug Fix): A materialized view cannot be used when original source is not available
- DVCORE-7534 (Bug Fix): Backup job fails on Linux when configured to use SSL
- SQL-394 (Improvement): Apple Search Ads: update the connector to support OAuth and API v4
- SQL-485 (Bug Fix): Apple Search Ads: Appstore_Search_Tab campaign does not contain search term
- SQL-358 (Bug Fix): Apple Search Ads: incorrect appName/adamId and countriesOrRegions fields handling in Campaigns report
- SQL-346 (Bug Fix): Apple Search Ads: reporting endpoints fail when a specific combination of parameters is used in a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.