This release includes a couple of improvements and a bunch of bug fixes for the Server, as well as improvements for the Studio and the Google Ads API connector.
One important improvement for both the Server and Studio is that we have updated the embedded JDK to version 18.104.22.168+1.
The Server can now write connector properties from within modular connector code and use the body in the GET request for the web service connector.
Speaking of bug fixes, most importantly, we have fixed the bug preventing a chained job stopped in the QUEUED state from firing again. Two of the other bug fixes deal with Git Integration issues: debug logging for git integration being set by default and object names being case-sensitive. Now debug logging is inactive by default, your logs are more informative, and object names are case-insensitive, as they should be.
Another bug fix deals with Common Table Expressions with two NULL valued columns in the UNION causing an error - now everything will work smoothly. Also, multiple queries to the SYSADMIN.DataSources table should no longer cause an OutOfMemoryError if metadata caching to the configuration database is used. And tables and views with column masking or row-based security can now be used with a table alias.
Yet another bug fix resolves the issue with the server not responding if the number of running jobs exceeds the max-active-plans value (which should be greater than or equal to the sum of all handler threads + 1). Now, the extra jobs will be placed in the queue, and the SYSLOG.JobLogs entry for this QUEUED job will display an informative message.
As for the Studio, the Oracle wizard can now edit a data source configured with a SID.
This release also includes two improvements for the Google Ads API connector: first, the connector will no longer attempt to delete batches of data older than 2019, thus improving the connector performance, and second, all procedures (except Performance_Hotel) will now save empty raws for customer_id and dates that returned no data.
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7587 (Improvement): Allow writing connector properties from within modular connector code
- DVCORE-7356 (Improvement): Web service connector: add the possibility to use the body in GET request
- DVCORE-7819 (Improvement): Update embedded JDK in Data Virtuality Server and Studio to version 22.214.171.124+1
- DVCORE-7822 (Bug Fix): Chained job stopped in the QUEUED state will not fire again
- DVCORE-7798 (Bug Fix): Tables and views with column masking or row-based security applied cannot be used with a table alias
- DVCORE-7797 (Bug Fix): Multiple queries to the "SYSADMIN.DataSources" table cause an OutOfMemoryError if metadata caching to the configuration database is used
- DVCORE-7766 (Bug Fix): The server does not respond if the number of running jobs exceeds the max-active-plans value
- DVCORE-7764 (Bug Fix): Common Table Expressions: CTE with two NULL valued columns in the UNION causes an error
- DVCORE-7699 (Bug Fix): Git integration: case sensitivity issue
- DVCORE-7662 (Bug Fix): Setting ForceQuotedIdentifiers translator property to FALSE does not remove the quotes in the translated query
- DVCORE-7544 (Bug Fix): Git integration: debug logging for git integration is set by default
- DVCORE-7536 (Bug Fix): Unnecessary warning is written to the server log on SSL connection via ODBC
- DVCORE-7517 (Bug Fix): Deleted job is not stopped if it is deleted during execution
- DVCORE-6025 (Bug Fix): The changeSQLJob procedure removes the job's description parameter
- DVCORE-7525 (Improvement): Data Virtuality Studio: the Oracle wizard fails to edit a data source configured with a SID
- DVCORE-7801 (Bug Fix): Data Virtuality Studio: an error when trying to display data from Geography or Geometry column types
- SQL-569 (Improvement): Google Ads API: prevent deletion of records older than 2019 during replications
- SQL-555 (Improvement): Google Ads API: save to target_table empty records with NULLs for customer_id and days having no data
Please sign in to leave a comment.