Data Virtuality Platform 3.2: a small but important release
This is a small release, but, like Master Yoda, it should not be judged by its size: it includes a new feature, two improvements, and two bug fixes.
First things first: we have implemented the Leaky Bucket algorithm for the Server to provide cross-procedure rate-limit management via two procedures, leakyBucketTryConsume and leakyBucketReset. Now you can ensure single-thread processing of your requests and so rate-limit APIs you are using. For detailed information on both procedures, please refer to our documentation.
We have also fixed two bugs in the Server. One was affecting BigQuery, where executing queries with timestamp filtering caused errors due to too many digits in fractional part, and other occurred with PostgreSQL where a query doing a cast of a smallint, bigint, or biginteger to boolean would fail if pushed to the database. Now all works well!
For the Studio, this release has an improvement: we have added a "Copy cell value" right-click menu item to the query result table to make working with it more convenient.
Last but not least, happy holidays, and may 2023 be a good year for all of us!
Here are all issues in this release:
- DVCORE-7685 (New Feature) Create a function to rate-limit activities
- DVCORE-7811 (Improvement): Add a system procedure listing all available keywords needed for code completion in the web interface
- DVCORE-7900 (Bug Fix): BigQuery: executing queries with timestamp filtering causes errors due to too many digits in fractional part
- DVCORE-7863 (Bug Fix): PostgreSQL: rewriting error on cast to boolean
- DVCORE-7865 (Improvement): add a "Copy cell value" right-click menu item of query result table
Please sign in to leave a comment.