NVL(column, '') = ''
NVL(column, '') != ''
Articles in this section
- Using TEXTTABLE to Implement SPLIT / SPLIT_PART
- UPDATE statement with two tables
- CSV Export with Filter
- Email Notification with Editable FROM Address
- CSV Export with FTP Upload
- Pass Key Value Pairs to a Procedure Using Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Create Unix Timestamps
- Check if a String Can Be Cast to a Number Using isNumeric
- Show Running Queries on Redshift via Native Interface
- SQL Snippet to Create Views with LEFT( "foo"."bar", 4000) AS "Name" for Long Strings e.g. Salesforce