If your private key is stored in the p12 format, you can generate its representation in Base64. In this article, we describe how this can be done.
1. Place the p12 file in the filesystem where the Data Virtuality Server runs.
2. Click 'Add data source', scroll down to 'Files' and select 'File.
3. Create a file data source pointing to the directory where you've put the file:
- Alias - any name you like (please keep in mind that the alias may contain only Latin letters, digits, and underscores);
- Directory path - location of the key file in your system;
- Data source parameters - importer.useFullSchemaName=false (default value).
4. Execute the following command (don''t forget to replace key.p12 with the name of your p12 key file):
SELECT to_chars( file, 'base64' ) from
(CALL key.getFiles('key.p12')) f
The returned base64 representation will be displayed:
5. Now you can copy the base64 representation, click 'Add Data Source', select 'Google Analytics', and add your Google Analytics data source using the base64 representation instead of specifying the location of the key file in your system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.